Returns, Cancellations, and Rebooking Policies
Classes and Events Cancellations and Rebooking Policy
- If you require changes to or need to cancel your class registration, please call 403.245.7630
- Sales on ingredient packages for classes are final sale and cannot be refunded.
- 7 days before the start of the class all rosters are set.
- In order to receive a refund, all bookings must be cancelled at least 7 days before the start of the class.
- Switching between classes may result in up to a 25% rebooking fee per booking
- A minimum of 10 business days’ notice is required to cancel Kids Cooking Classes or Camp registrations. After this time registration is final and you will no longer be able to receive a refund.
- If you are a booking a group of 6 or more people, please call 403 245 7630 to register. Please note we require a minimum 7 business days’ notice to cancel in order to receive a refund.
- If registration for a class is less than 12 people, we reserve the right to cancel the class to ensure participants enjoy the very best experience possible. We will make every effort to contact guests in advance and will offer you an opportunity to re-book for another class or provide a full refund.
Dietary Restrictions Policies for Classes
Our guests remain our top priority and we apologize for any inconvenience our dietary restrictions policies may cause. Our Blue Flame Kitchen staff will be more than happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.
Lunch ‘N Learn and Hands-On:
Guests attending Lunch 'N Learn or Hands-On classes who have food allergies/restrictions will not be fully accommodated. Guests will receive a designated "ALLERGY MEAL" which will be vegan, gluten free and dairy free, and may not reflect the theme of the class. If a guest's allergy is not applicable to the class menu, they will receive the regular menu planned for the class.
Please ensure you have identified all allergies and dietary restrictions. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the food preparation for our classes, we are unable to make substitutions for themed dishes. However, we will ensure that you are served food that is safe for you, but it may not reflect the theme of the class. Allergies must be noted at the time of the registration.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of the recipe’s children will be making during the camp we are unable to accommodate any food allergies or dietary restrictions. If your child has a food allergy that you believe will restrict what they are able to eat during the camp (snacks and lunch), we advise that they bring a bagged lunch.
While the recipes prepared during camps will be nut-free, due to the nature of our facility, the ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen cannot guarantee that there will be no exposure to nut products or other allergens.
Product Return Policy
- Products purchased online must be returned within 30 days of the shipment date to receive a full refund onto the original form of payment
- Products purchased in store must be returned within 14 days of purchase
- Valid receipt/confirmation must be presented at time of return
- All refunds will be processed to the original form of payment
- Items must be unused, unwashed and in original packaging to be eligible for a refund
- Items received as a gift and returned will be refunded onto a digital gift card
- All sale items are final sale
- Customers are responsible for all charges associated with return shipping
- Delivery/Shipping Fees are non-refundable
- Refunds may take up to 14 days to process
- Items that are not eligible for refunds are: gift cards, perishables, sale items, damaged items
- Items received by us that are ineligible for return and items received after the allowable period will not be processed and may be returned to you at your cost
- Gift Cards are not eligible for refunds and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Digital Products are not eligible for return