Is there anything better than a traditional BBQ dinner on a warm summer evening?
The BFK has you covered with a traditional low and slow BBQ-style dinner for 4.
Included in this kit:
- 1 lb BFK Signature Pulled Pork
- 4 Brioche Buns
- 500 mL Southwestern Charred Corn & Bean Salad
- 500 mL Dill & Lemon Farfalle Pasta Salad
- 500 g Coleslaw with Dressing
Yield: Dinner for 4 people
Signature Pulled Pork: BBQ pulled pork, BFK BBQ sauce (yellow onion, garlic, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, molasses, brown sugar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt)
Southwestern Charred Corn & Bean Salad: corn, black bean, chickpea, red onion, bell pepper, chipotle in adobo sauce, honey, tarragon, white wine vinegar, canola oil, salt, pepper
Dill & Lemon Farfalle Pasta Salad: wheat pasta, mayonnaise, dill, lemon, cucumber, red onion, salt, pink peppercorn
Coleslaw with Dressing: green cabbage, carrot, onion, grainy Dijon mustard, white sugar, spices, salt, vinegar, canola oil, salt, pepper
Brioche Buns: enriched wheat flour, filtered water, canola oil, palm and modified palm oil, sugar, whey powder, liquid whole eggs, yeast, salt, wheat gluten, calcium propionate, sodium stearoyl lactylate, diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono diglycerides, colorant (tartrazine FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6), vegetable mono & diglycerides, wheat starch, sorbic acid, enzymes
Freezer Friendly: N
Pulled Pork Heating Instructions:
1. Place pork in a medium sauce pan, discarding plastic bag.
2. Heat over medium heat until hot.
3. Alternatively, you may place the bag in boiling water until heated through.
Coleslaw Assembly Instructions:
1. In a bowl, add salad and dressing.
2. Mix well to coat, serve immediately.
Perfect Pulled Pork Sandwich:
1. Divide pulled pork evenly between 4 buns
2. Top with desired amount of coleslaw.
3. Enjoy remaining coleslaw on the side with corn & bean salad and pasta salad.